Forms to Bring to your First Visit:
Appointments and Consultations
- New patients are always welcome! Call (207) 775-3526 to schedule an appointment.
- Our staff will be pleased to assist you in any way possible and all efforts will be made to accommodate your schedule.
- Before your visit, please check with your insurance company to be sure that you have the proper documentation with you when you come for your appointment, such as health insurance card, ID number, required insurance authorization, etc.
- Everyone at our office is at your service.
- If you need a referral from your primary care physician in order to see us, we need to have that referral in the office prior to your appointment.
- When you call your primary care physician, please let their office know the date and time of your appointment. You may also want to call them the day before your visit with us to be sure they have sent us your referral.
- We apologize for the extra work involved, but unfortunately this is what it takes to get along in this age of referrals!
We try to make every effort to fit patients in quickly if their problem is uncomfortable or urgent. To help us do this, please contact our office at least 24 hours in advance if you cannot keep your appointment so we can offer the time to someone else who needs it.
Our office provides on call service for emergencies for our established patients, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by calling our regular office numbers 207-775-3526 (Portland area) or 207-282-3010 (Biddeford area).
Billing and Payment Policies
- We ask that patients take care of insurance co-payments at the time of service. Please check your own co-pay requirements before you come for your appointment.
- We participate with Medicare, Medicaid, Anthem BC/BS, Cigna, Aetna, MedNet and many other HMO and PPO plans. Please check with your insurance company prior to your appointment to see if we are on your preferred provider list.
- If we do not participate with your insurance company, you will be expected to pay for your visit that day.